Owner, Melanie Leary and her associates' main philosophy for Vegas K9 Adventures is to provide the best possible care for your pet in a professional yet, caring way. Our facilities are in our home, allowing us to provide a family atmosphere and constant care so your dogs aren't lonely or get into trouble while you are away. They'll have a great vacation too so you won't feel guilty for leaving them!
We are a Professional member of American Pet Dog Trainers Association, insured and trained in pet first aid and CPR.
- We take our guests hiking in the Spring Mountains or Red Rock Conservatory-with your permission of course
- When your dog requests mobile grooming: Rover Makeover www.rovermakeover.com in the northwest part of the valley, Whitney's Paw-lished Pets, 702-501-5102 in the southern end of the valley and for grooming stores: All About Paws in North Las Vegas www.AllAboutPawsVegas.com and www.ShaggyShaggyShake.com in Summerlin area.
- Have special nutritional needs? Kona's Kitchen provides holistic nutrition, consultation and food preparation. www.konaskitchen.com
- In-home Veterinarian, chiropractic and massage care can be referred as well.
- We have staff onsite 24 hours with 2 working overnight.
Special care is taken to ensure your pet has all the comforts of home while staying with us.